Friday, July 30, 2021

6.9

 Year 6.9 was noteworthy for my turn to speak at coworkers chapel and interns preaching class that got going. Monday was a normal day for flowers purchase and a  chiropractor visit.  The only dilemma is that I didn’t get to shower in the morning.


Day two’s chapel turned out good especially the crazy songs. Q testimony also went well. Hopefully it’ll be my last now that leadership has disbanded.


On Wednesday I got my haircut to remember Doris but I had to take an indirect way because I almost forgot! At night we had the all important leaders meeting to elect new leaders, but it was not smooth.


Day four was another month remembering Doris loss! The interns preaching class response was excellent because I pieced all notes exactly right. We had tea with a student.


On Friday morning I had breakfast with couple fellowship Ed talking about Grammar!   Immediately after, we had handover talks and lunch plus dessert!


Day six was quickly here. The youth were here for rehearsal and I stayed around a bit. Fellowship was at night, so I stayed behind.


Sunday was a big v birthday. Sadly guys will have to hear a departure sharing that I avoided but it turned out I got to talk to a law student newcomer. I kinda found out I have to do more among the guys with the lack of help, but so far we are doing fine.


July 28,2021

No comments:

Post a Comment