Thursday, August 5, 2021

6.10

 Year 6.10 was our anniversary. On Monday I went to get my Saturday-broken glasses fixed and bought a new pair for spare because everything now is so unpredictable. After that we had an urgent staff zoom.


Day two was farewell to young guest. I had an invaluable insight into teen lifestyle. I think it would help me to better care for them in the future. I was successfully invisible mostly. 


Wednesday was busy with a morning leaders prayer and a new leaders team meeting at noon, where I expressed surprise at a candidate missing. All is up in the air.


Day four was a happy intern preaching class instruction that took me two hours to complete. I’ll transfer the materials for others to teach. The interns are especially excited.


On Friday a youth told me the persons birthday but the person has no friends and the family is sick. Such is life because the person’s friend selection is sensitive.


Day six was big because it’s our anniversary. I bought orchids but buddy bought a bouquet, it’s hard to be untouched by the act. At night I was invited by buddy to preach which was my best in Cantonese to date.


Sunday was a good day because I finally got to visit icc ladies whose missionary is still stuck in Indonesia. This is my second week joining youth fellowship big group. I think I’m ready to plug the gap.


August 3, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment