Sunday, July 11, 2021

6.6

 Year 6.6 was a good week with a worship sermon to top it. Monday was bland without buddy but I had lots to do other than a chiropractor visit.


Day two was week off for coworkers meeting so we strolled to yum cha. It was needed time to work on my Revelation 4 sermon that is a few days off. 


Wednesday was the second last day to work in my sermon because Thursday is a public holiday. I think it would be ready by Friday. I must admit I enjoy the preparation.


Day four was a public holiday so I took v n E out for lunch. They ended up paying and v told about his potential gf, to which we shook our heads.


Friday was back to work and finally finishing up my sermon proper. It’s beautiful as is! I stayed at home rest  for the coming weekend.


Day six was morning core followed by lunch, 3pm hr, short tea with buddy and xb, ending with fellowship.


Sunday was spit fire day and I did my best. I welcomed a few to the English worship and then pth fellowship later. It’s on me with staff leaving.


July 6, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment