Sunday, July 4, 2021

6.5

 Year 6.5 ended with preaching the last chapter of 2 Peter! On Monday I had my haircut to remember 5.1 year anniversary of Doris’ loss the next day. The rest of the day was slower but still meaningful with buddy and xb.


Day two was my turn to share my mvp for the new structure, which I did with five Ds to introduce myself- different, direct, determined, delightful and dutiful!


Wednesday was full gear preparation for Sunday’s sermon. I had to do sermon and translation, which is much harder, but the text is exciting.


Day four was half day but I had lunch with new pastor Terry and tea with departing Daniel. The latter will be missed in admin and support.


Friday was full steam ahead and I got the last illustration to close it out by lunch. C announced a change of plans to our shock! I declined tea with P and D.


Day six was thinking hard for next week’s Revelation 4, but at least I got a virus story to tell.


Sunday was a good Sunday school and preaching day, richly rewarded by v for Father’s Day breakfast and E lunch treat. P called me for tea and we watched parts of seminary graduation.


June 29, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment