Saturday, July 17, 2021

6.7

 Year 6.7 was the last week of Ecclesiastes Sunday school. Monday was a relaxing day off as I purchased flowers and visited my chiropractor. 


Day two was voting day for new structure leaders, where I was selected. It’s not a shoo-in and I’m torn between the choices. It was announced coworker P would be returning to USA to be replaced by J.


Wednesday was leaders prayer meeting but there was nothing to share except to fill pastoral holes, with more coming. We had tea with Jeffield for his birthday.


Day four was with T to find out if seniors need help. I’m working on revelation 6 in the meantime. K confirmed family is leaving mid December.


Suddenly it’s Friday and I checked a coworkers sermon for next week. Person’s got ways to go but it’s a good start.


Day four was lunch with a sister who’s lost in love. I’m at a loss as how to help her second time around merely months apart.


Sunday was last Sunday school and my two songs were a hit. Even SZ laughed like crazy over zoom!


July 13, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment