Sunday, January 31, 2021

5.36

 Year 5.36 was a frenzied week with grammar bible, holiday and preaching at the same time. On Monday I was back at flower street before I returned to working GB. Flower street was busy with the new year coming.


Day two was another week of holiday for me till Thursday.  I was very happy finally collecting much of the trash at the neighborhood dam. An older lady who caught me in action complimented me for the hard work.


Wednesday breakfast was with my neighbor after failing to meet up two days ago. He’s got a lot on his mind counting down to his hk days. We had a good prayer meeting at night.


I got my hair cut for Doris’ four years and eight months of loss. The lady did not do a good job, so another took over. I was disoriented because it should be the next day.


On Friday I was back to work feverishly preparing for my Sunday sermon. Thankfully I have much of it covered today including the ppt. Already the PA was asking me for next months topic and text!


Day six was a better preparation day as the youth had practice. At night I continued to track the 4,483 lost “for” preposition in GB!


I woke late at 8 and crushed to church after a light exercise for breakfast and more preparation, not finishing till ten minutes before sermon time! Praise God all was well!


January 26, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment