Sunday, February 7, 2021

5.37

 Year 5.36 was a slower week. On Monday I was back to my lunch routine and getting flowers for Doris at flower street. I look for small pots now that lilies don’t bloom much.


Day two was at Tsuen wan dam to talk to a pth friend. He thought I know much because I advised him to sell his business three years ago before the pandemic.


On Wednesday we had a relatives early dinner but one didn’t show up so we had to reschedule but I bought takeout for buddy.


Day four was doing as much as I could on grammar before returning to work tomorrow.  My division coworkers never slacked!


Friday was suffocating because I had to interview two O candidates. In between I listened to k before his sermon Sunday.


Day six was slower but I had to prepare for my best sermon on1 Peter 5. I applied for two more weeks to work on grammar.


Sunday was a relaxing day because I was not preaching! I listened to three coworkers preaching and they’re gaining on me with grammar I taught them. K was good, a replica of me we teased him. I finished a lot on grammar at night.


February 2, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment