Saturday, January 23, 2021

5.35

 Year 5.35 was an active week preaching. Monday began with neighbor breakfast. The rest of the day was the usual working on English Grammar Bible followed by Angus lunch and buying flowers for Doris.


Day two was my weekday holidays, so I did not attend coworker meetings as I was feverishly working on GB. My presence was the office was a surprise to some.


Wednesday was lunch with my neighbor hosted by my coworkers. They will miss him but decided to host it earlier because he’s very popular! 


Day four was supposedly a chiropractor visit but I still had the rashes. This would be my last day of the weeks holiday as I return to work on weekends.


On Friday I had to catch up with my Sunday sermon. The last point was not easy and I only got to nail it down before I left the office.


Day six was busy as buddy was also at the office. We had lunch and dinner was with v who visited me at the island as he was taking pictures for his work. We had pork knuckle and he left at 830. Today was special because I had finished two thirds of GB draft halfway through my holiday.


Sunday was an energetic day polishing my sermon early in the morning. It was a solo day as the moderator was sick. I gave it as good as it got and even ended up giving the other benediction as well!


January 19, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment