Saturday, January 2, 2021

5.32

 Year 5.32 was a fitting ending week of the year. On Monday I had my hair cut for Doris’ four years seven months loss tomorrow. I also talked to my neighbor who’s leaving for California soon. Godspeed to him.


Day two was a quiet day observing Doris loss. I woke up saying Good Morning Wife! I got a lot to do translating Christmas Eve message in two days time.


On Wednesday I got two translations done, which was a lot for even for a normal person! But what to do when minorities with needs are neglected?


Day four was Christmas eve, so I treated three coworkers to a lavish tea treat, complete with three decks of plates! We loved it as we shared the year’s ups and downs. I listened to two Online Eve messages.


Friday was holiday but our pth guys group had hotpot at my place, where I gave them a mini toy and a mask. It ended late but I still FaceTimed my sons.


Day six was holiday too. I had tea with English intern at Yuen Long. It’s a long road for upcoming graduates. Hope I can do something for them.


Sunday was here and I was responsible for Ruth youth fellowship talk with Eastern, Melinda and jack taking a chapter each. The self-composed songs at the end was touching.


December 29, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment