Friday, January 15, 2021

5.34

 Year 5.34 was a cold week.  On Monday rashes broke out all over my body. I got flowers for Doris and started work on the English OT grammar bible, which could take me more than a year.


Day two was enjoying the first week of my four weeks Tuesday to Friday off vacation because I have 38 days to burn before the new calendar takes effect in April.


Wednesday was Doris’ birthday and my SD godson sent me a tumbler at the same time. I walked the TY beachfront to remember her and had eight treasures bbq at the place we frequented there.


Day four was supposedly a  chiropractor visit but my rashes were full-blown, so I had to cancel.


Friday was a return to the office to settle a disagreement and work on my sermon next week. It’s getting into shape but needs a week more, at least.


Day six was vetting and department meeting. I have to work on icc year plan, which was a surprise to me. I had two lunches, one with division and another with buddy. I visited music practice before I had drinks again with buddy. It’s been long time no see for us.


Sunday was a slower time to church due to more time getting ready for the cold. Two coworkers’ YM and MY improvement was reason to rejoice!


January 12, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment