Thursday, December 24, 2020

5.31

 Year 5.31 was a good climax to the year round the corner. Monday was usual lunch at McDonald’s, getting flowers for Doris and do some writing. This week’s leg massage encounters virus restrictions.


Day two was coworkers zoom. I was most excited looking at Revelation 1 and plan to make it my new sermon series late next year.


Wednesday was a dreaded budget meeting in the morning and a leaders meeting at night. Buddy returned with two mangoes for me.


Day four I pondered over privacy matters in the future. I’m not nervous but I’m wary and watchful. We feel the same way with things moving so fast for the worst. Not a good time to give orders.


Friday was almost gone listening to coworkers Sermons. It’s been a pleasure but things will end this year with observable differences.


Day six was breakfast with K lady. She even gave me a box of chocolates for the guys. Afternoon was praise team where I contributed harmony that was not used eventually.


Sunday was exciting youth fellowship followed by reorganization zoom. I left at 4 and listened mute. At night I was happiest because I finally finished my new book People Jesus Met, apart from a few study questions.


December 22, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment