Thursday, May 28, 2020

Year 5, first week began with Monday mcAngus mushroom lunch that I enjoy, except for a generic brand yogurt. I was glad this is the last day of work from home though I was just as disciplined at home nevertheless.

Day two was a busy work day with a worship meeting in the morning. I must admit I can do nothing much on Tuesdays. I’m glad, however, to see more people back.

Wednesday was occupied by a night leaders meeting that ended close to midnight with lots of things not worked out. Worse J texted me how upset Solomon brothers were.

Day four was half work day. Besides a chiropractor appointment I went to get a hair cut and get an orchid pot to remember the fourth anniversary of Doris’ loss tomorrow. Strangely my publisher for the first time contacted me to get ready for the editing of our new book.

On Friday I took a ferry to Peng Chau where Doris and I went before on a rainy day. I returned on the 145pm ferry and had dinner with buddy and wife and talked till 10pm. I found out my legs and back could stand the test though I had to get up twice. I was comforted today. I also sent Doris’ videos.

Day six is a favorite day lately because I can get to see the young people practice for worship the next day. Their growth in virus times is phenomenal.

Sunday was worship and as usual I bounced between three language halls to oversee everything. I even got to sing a song after doxology and had lunch with the group, followed by coworker dessert to end the day. I’m also enjoying an old tv series 義不容情.

May 26, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment