Thursday, May 21, 2020

Year 4.51

Year 4.52 is ending the fourth year of Doris’ loss heading into the fifth year!  On Monday I keep to myself as usual delighting myself in mcD Monday for a few weeks now since the virus invasion.

Day two was emotional for me because a coworker who’s been with me six years is leaving, a better person no doubt after inheriting my Bible study and preaching strengths. They treated me to dinner. The wife thanking me for giving her a new person for husband. Few is his level, even among my mentees.

Wednesday was leaders meeting and we didn’t join lunch because I have so many meetings on Wednesday. At night we have our relaxing one hour prayer and sharing meeting.

Day four began with a chiropractor appointment, followed by lunch with a fellowship deacon. We agree there is lots to do to stabilize ministry.

On Friday I got a precious moments figurine for departing coworker, and department coworkers old and new came together. We also had good fellowship with an old coworker to see how the person is doing.

Day six was fabulous music get together time again for youth. It’s so special to see them growing and we had a birthday celebration for the new pianist. All are new in this band but they’re so happy together, attracting a few admirers.

On Sunday I hope to spit fire in my sermon but it barely worked - after listening to it again, but I found I do not dislike my voice as much! When I joined in the post benediction song I cried singing 能不能. I was by myself as I bought flowers for Doris but I had dessert as usual because it’s a hot day! At night I had dinner at my neighbors.

May 19, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment