Thursday, June 4, 2020

Year 5.1

Year 5.2 is a sober week knowing Doros has left me for more than four years. By God’s grace I survived emotionally. Monday was rest day but I went to the office but in vain because I forgot my bank password.

Day two was full office reopening for the second week, so Zoom was canceled. It was a good coworkers’ experience but I’m not sure how long virus peace will last.

Wednesday was an explosive day. According to one observer I started the fire and R added the fuel. At least we got newbie back but interesting human days could be ahead.

Thursday was chiropractor appointment and coworker’s birthday. I’m surprised we’re back to eight strong though we lost B. But one said all are half time!

Friday was P birthday dinner along with wife and coworker. It was a wonderful dinner for four. Hope better days are ahead in staff relationship and team building.

Day six was early morning zoom for icc. We’re ready to move and there’s no turning back. Late afternoon was joint youth practice for tomorrow’s worship. Not many joined dinner.

Sunday was a controlled leaders meeting. I honestly don’t want things rushed and I’m sure coworkers won’t want too many changes in this political climate.
After dessert with coworker I went home to end another week but not before sharing ice cream with my neighbor.

June 2, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment