Sunday, May 3, 2020

Year 4.49

Year 4.49 was a week of anguish for youth fellowship especially. On Monday I was so glad that I finally could crack the outline for JOHN 2 after a month of labor. The weather is getting humid, so my feet doesn’t respond well.

Day two was another work day for me. This week was especially tough trying to schedule time for coworkers evaluations with them hardly around. At least I got my hair cut from a coworker for tomorrow.

Wednesday was one month from Doris’ fourth year of loss. It’s usually an emotional time thinking of what to do to remember her. At tonight’s prayer meeting with youth I told them, Doris did not pour so much in me for me to be discouraged 沮喪.

Day four was half day. Evaluations were the theme this week. I joined some of my nutty IT coworkers to test out their mixers and mics with my usual brand of singing to get off duty.

On Friday we heard the terrible news a youth’s father in China had passed away suddenly. He rushed home but had to be isolated and so he missed the funeral and fours days later he’s still in isolation. Oh such grief that tears flooded my eyes!

Day six was an early language meeting to get ready for our new move. After the meeting we met again to discuss a coworker’s extension. My chiropractor returned to work for the day though in private.

Sunday was a busy work day deftly jumping from Indonesian to English to
Mandarin live worships. After worship we had two tables for separate worship lunch. At afternoon I had a incoming coworker HR problem that almost drove me crazy. At night I had dinner with my work neighbor. I finally finished my year’s second book 同行無界!

April 28, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment