Thursday, May 14, 2020

Year 4.51

Year 4.51 is one week closer to Doris’ fourth year of loss. On Monday I had mcD lunch again because it’s the closest cool place near my home since summer has arrived.

Day two was a coworker interview and it’s harder than it seems. Then there’s the usual zoom coworkers meeting that is tiring by now.

Wednesday was a leaders prayer meeting followed by lunch with a former coworker. By God’s grace he started in January at another church before the virus came or he would have to wait for a few months!

Day four was chiropractor’s treatment on my right leg. He tells me I’m improving for the nth time! Haha I believe him but I don’t feel it because my right leg is numb.

Friday was seminary meeting. At night I walked two times round the block - for a few days now. I’m glad I survived the humidity and night and I get to wear shorts!

Day six I got a new coworker youth to ease up by having lunch and playing music with my young guys because he’s very tensed. He was happy as a lark by the end of the day but his leader was not happy.

Sunday was big. After checking in at ICC I said hi to pth and followed the English worship before returning to pth for benediction and trying out our blessing song to the congregation. I had dessert with coworker before ending my day.

May 12, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment