Thursday, April 23, 2020

Year 4.48

Year 4.48 was a physical breakthrough for me. Monday was a public holiday in HK the day after Easter. I had my second McDonald’s Angus lunch but this time after the lunch crowd was gone.

Day two was the start of checking on and finishing up on bible study questions for my new series on Conflicts.
It was a big accomplishment for me.

Wednesday was a big step for me because for the first time in decades I can raise my “stroke” leg to climb over a knee high railing! Praise God. Night was Jack’s birthday as we surprised him with a sharing meeting in the guise of a prayer meeting.

Day four was coworkers mixer testing now that it is a routine and sacred hour! Also last week live was a flop in sound. My coworker was so glum and red-faced!

Friday was zoom pth meeting but I tried get some of my compensation leave back. I got most of my work done for the week, so I called it a day.

Day six was another tutor week with the guys. We did Pass It On, an old number as any. I treated the guys for dinner.

Sunday was worship day. I had to check if language group is ok and request lunch for them . Then I attended English live before giving benediction in Pth live- what a busy morning. Later we had coworkers lunch where I treated the ladies! I bought flowers and returned home for a rest.
It was the most humid day at night so far.

April 21, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment