Thursday, January 30, 2020

Year 4.36

Year 4.36 was a scary virus week. On Monday I finally finished my personal Ezra 8 sermon that took me more than a month. It’s a lot of work but the satisfaction is greater!

Day two morning was a coworkers meeting to see how to divvy up the work now that B coworker is leaving. The two Ks will help to lead prestudy and I will chair the group leaders meeting. I had my haircut to remember Doris tomorrow. Buddy asked me if I were going to a funeral but I also had to counsel X and J about their wedding problems.

Wednesday night was two PA interviews. One worked out but one was problematic. It’s been quite a balancing headcount act lately!

Day four was close to new year so there was lots of cleaning at the house. Met SFs K for lunch. I also had a painful foot massage.

Friday was New Year’s Eve so we went to dragon tribe for lunch with Derek. Our three families dinner was canceled because SARs was menacing two in the nursing profession.

On Saturday things were bad this year due the virus but we went to see 1917 in the mornings and ate at shake shack for the first time. At night we cooked our own spaghetti.

On Sunday the Chungs, the Chius, Roger and I had New Years lunch. Later we had another leaders meeting to tackle the health crisis. At night we had home made chicken mushroom to our satisfaction.

January 28, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment