Thursday, January 16, 2020

Year 4.34

Year 4.34 was sad for me remembering Doris’ birthday. Monday was her 57th birthday. I had lunch with Buddies and two but the date was not by design. After dinner I had a chiropractor appointment at Mongkok. We had HiT for early dinner as I spent the rest of the night by myself.

On Day two I weighed myself at 166 lbs, a delightful pound more! I was immersed at the office in translating my Lam 1 sermon into Indonesian for the coming Sunday. Night was highlighted by dinner with the Tais from USA.

On Wednesday I had my full of meetings. First was morning leaders. Next was language meeting, where I had to resolve issues. Third our coworkers small group had our sharing after a two months break.

Day four was a chiropractor appointment, followed by tea with Rachel Lau to see how the Lau family is doing in Kingston, Canada! They’ll be permanent residents in a few months.

Friday morning was breakfast with English coworker, who is getting the hang of things. I was finally done with Indonesian translation and ppt. Night was dinner with Faith before she leaves hk.

Day six began with English core in the morning, where the English leader ran out of time with his long drawn way of sharing and doing things. I had to leave for pth lunch and meeting. Next we had to talk to a yellow pth person whose wife threatened to leave him.

Sermon Sunday arrived and the Indonesian service was very lively, I must add.  I left for English worship and then to pth worship to do the benediction. Later at the afternoon baby dedication I heard a song that made me cry thinking of Doris, even at night. I had dinner with six youngsters before I headed home.

January 14, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment