Thursday, January 2, 2020

Year 4.32

Year 4.32 was close to year’s end. Monday’s change of schedule to 3pm by my foot masseur took me by surprise and interrupted the rest of my day.

Day two morning breakfast was with English intern. I also bumped into a neighbor’s sister who told me her sister Helen was dead from a Japan trip. I talked to buddy about some up to no good again.

Wednesday was Christmas Day with Shanghai folks after watoto concert and we all had much fun with gift exchange.

Thursday Boxing Day was recovery from the party yesterday. I slept twice in the afternoon. We hD lunch with Jack’s father who attended the cmas concert. He declined at lunch to accept Christ.

On Friday I went with the young to see the musical Esther by David Quah. It was fun to see a hometown producer. We also had dinner at Dragon Tribe. A young commented I was good socially after I chatted the producer.

Day six Peter and I visited A who was in Caritas for 168 blood pressure. We had lunch after the visit. She didn’t attend worship the next day.

On Sunday I joined leaders retreat on AI. It was so so and sleepy too. At least I got something off my chest with buddy.

December 31, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment