Thursday, December 26, 2019

Year 4.31

Year 4.31 was winter solstice week. Monday was a slow day besides a chiropractor appointment. I napped twice after a busy baptism week the day before.

Day two was Christmas lunch at the office. I got a small bear which I gave away but got four clothes hangers in return. I had a long talk with my English coworker.

On Wednesday I had to settle continuing tension between language coworkers. At night was leaders meeting and I finally took my new broom home.

Day four was a busy sermon preparation day as I tried to complete my Lam 3 sermon to my satisfaction. It should be ok after the disaster with Lam 1 previously.

On Friday I finally wrapped up my sermon; only ppt was missing. I had dinner with A before two joined us. They had lots to chat before hiking tomorrow.

Day four morning was icc audit. I did not join ops but lunch. Our partners suggested to allow one to attend yf worship and not join the center. Night was a haircut to remember Doris.

Sunday’s sermon was one of the most motivating. At night four of us had dinner with Moks. It was a very special winter solstice dinner.

December 14, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment