Thursday, January 31, 2019

Year 3.37

Year 3.37 was better than the previous week, but still not plain sailing. On Monday I tutored as usual before we had lunch. I bought flowers and went for chiropractor treatment before I headed back to church for my haircut to get ready for tomorrow. At night back at home I had dinner with neighbor who appreciated the ukelele I bought for his son.

Day two was two years eight months without Doris, so there were a lot of misgivings. I spent a lot of time working on the OT grammar Bible after a stroke hampered me six months ago.

On Wednesday we had a morning leaders meeting and lunch together. I did my best to care for an unhappy leader who later joined us for lunch after declining earlier. Night was with English fellowship.

Day four was joining T  fellowship. The sharing caught me by surprise as I wept for Doris after hearing a person shared about missing her deceased brother eleven years after his death.

On Friday I met a worker who was unsuccessful applying for a pastoral position but I thought we could use him. At night I was happily helping out in theological studies. I always think of many who need a pastoral position.

Day six was talking to an unhappy coworker. I do not think the situation could continue. It sure made me very uncomfortable knowing how blunt the talk was.

On Sunday I did a prestudy then headed home to rest before I joined with Cheng and Kwan families for our reunion dinner. My bbq pork was praised. We enjoyed praying together, as represented by three papas.

January 29, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment