Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Year 3.36

Year 3.36 was just a miserable week. On Monday I tutored in the morning at the club and had lunch before I went to the chiropractors. At night I had dinner at neighbors place.

Day two was the usual coworker meeting in a new format. I had to get ready for my second week of preaching, this time at pth. It was hard to get going preaching for the second straight week.

On Wednesday I forgot my language meeting due to the busyness getting ready for leaders meeting that ended 10pm for a change. My coworker shared a good short message at the fellowship.

Day four was the occasion of four USA friends meeting in HK by chance because of holiday scheduling. After that a friend requested to pray together for our joint writing project on Ecclesiastes.

Friday was a bad day because another wants to quit. This one was hard to take because he was doing too well. Suddenly my mood darkened and my temper tested.

Day six language core meeting was shortened to one and a half hours from the regular two and a half hours meeting. At lunch I encourage the core to treat the incoming coworker better. St night I was disappointed I was not invited to an inner circle dinner.

Sunday I had a melt down mourning for the loss of a coworker. I had to focus on James 5 preaching. By God’s grace, it went very well. At night I had dinner and talked it out with two to clear my system.  As usual, I was comforted, but still my system was heated and overloaded.

January 22, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment