Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Year 3.38

Year 3.38 was stranger than ever. On Monday I have my usual chiropractor treatment and bought flowers after our lunch. The rest of the day was busy working on the Grammar Bible.

Day two was voting day but I passed because no candidate was suitable. At night I had a wondrous night reunion dinner with buddy, Tom, Percy and Jim. The company was excellent.

On Wednesday I have language meeting followed by an informal meeting with a half time coworker candidate that turnout out well. It’s better to have more coworkers in this crunch year.

On day four I started singing vocals on my morning walk. At night I had a good massage on my numb leg that helped with my blood circulation because on a cold day my leg feels like ice. I have been using heater pad on my right leg sleeping at night.

Friday was extremely busy and weird. The day started with my added weight of 163 lbs and later with pth meeting. In between a deacon called me for lunch. After the meeting Wilson said I’m in danger because I’m officially a candidate he clarified. Buddy concurred. Seems like I missed reading yesterday’s 6pm email. Some met me at 4pm and said I cannot DQ myself even when I declined.

Day six was family reunion dinner with Marion, Chiu and two in tow. We ate a lot followed by the last language tutoring class. I am amazed at how much we have done learned and grew.

Sunday was preaching at north point followed by lunch with Jon R and family from Shanghai. Youth came to my place for dinner, sharing and prayer. At night Two tears touched me.

Happy New Year
February 5, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment