Thursday, November 29, 2018

Year 3.28

Year 3.28 was a tiring but tremendous week, on reflection. On Monday we went to Malaysia embassy to get a visa for two, had goose lunch at wan Chai, then saw a chiropractor and had dinner with buddy to call it a day.

Day two was an exhausting day where everyone shared their feelings about a lost case. There must be a better way than merely vetting feelings. I had milk tea after the session and did not sleep till 3am.

The next day’s sharing was no better at a higher level. The transition is ten months away and there is no person in mind.
Meanwhile I shaved my head to remember Doris the next day and talked with a coworker A to help the person with the oncoming Sunday sermon. I finished my second last sermon on women in the Bible.

Day four was two and a half years without Doris. I had lunch with an admin worker S whose wife passed away  two months
ago. He was in fine sprits and urged me lead more in the future. At night I attended a new fellowship to provide presence and send out my new book’s cover to friends.

Day six tutoring was canceled because my student went to NPAC with a music group. I had lunch catching up with my ex roommate Lucas. He did say, Who would listen to a new leader? After fellowship we had wonderful Vietnamese food.

On Sunday buddy suddenly showed up at my poor and we had lunch together. I had my second prestudy with my new fellowship. It went well and my new partner did the second study. We rested before we had a delicious hotpot to end the thanksgiving week.

November 27, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment