Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Year 3.25

Year 3.25 was a happy one with loved ones. Jon left today. He’s a brother who care for me very much, taking the trouble to visit me after my stroke, so I did my best to teach him Grammar Bible. We watched First Man together and I was touched by the movie couples relationship.

Day two I joined coworkers for a free flu prevention jab on the fifth week when we do not have a coworkers meeting. I had to correct a list of errata for my book before Friday’s due date.

On Wednesday I was invited to join James and family for dinner. He is definitely growing in the Lord. It’s a matter of how he used his resources for the ministry.

Day four was a strange day in more days than one. I dreamed my coworker got reserved parking in church but I could not called him to pick up Doris when it rained, so I took a taxi with yk another coworker, but her child was too busy to get into the car. Some unexpectedly called me and buddy for dinner. It turned out ok, not much drama or development. I was able to get a better chiropractor hour to accommodate lunch. At night I found Doris’ Doctor of Education degree her sister had put under the bed.

Friday was a relief because I finally finished my James chart with pomp and pride. When I first started on it there was nothing much to say, so much so I almost gave up.

Day six was a joyous day for me.  The morning began with shopping for a game for Doris’ diploma. On top of correcting my book for the last time, I received two after a three weeks absence. Character, courage and compassion are slowly forming.

On Sunday I met Jamie from the seminary. In the evening I canceled dinner with youth because one is having problems. Instead we went to Outback for rib.

November 6, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment