Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Year 3.27

Year 3.27 as usual was a busy week that ended with joyous company from relatives. Monday started on a great note, going to the bank to open an account for a relative. Otherwise all my things in life are pretty much settled. We had lunch and I went to the chiropractor, followed by buddy chat and work on my second last sermon for another new book.

Day two was a taxing day with feedback on a legal issue. I had to drink milk tea to relieve the pressure, a drink I had rid of since my stroke. Night was the occasion of the last men’s fellowship bible study in putonghua. Praise God I have finished up the last study and Bible character Doris wanted me to do.

On Wednesday a UK friend had breakfast with me, telling of his son’s wedding banquet in town and ministry in UK. I have two meetings that day from 11am to 4pm. After the second meeting was over I cannot help but drank my second of milk tea in the week for over-meeting.

Day four was the final day of revision for my two new books. It was quite a relief. Today was probably the last time I get a hand massage on Thursday as I have to help a new fellowship occasionally.

On Friday tiredness caught up to me. I could do little at office but still managed to do two outlines. A coworker’s wife said, I lost weight, so the next day I found out I was 162.5 lbs from the last 161 lbs.

Day six was language tutoring in the morning. Not only did I catch up to the language I enjoyed the dynamics together. I had lunch with a core member and ended the night listening to buddys sermon with a relative.

Sunday was my return to language worship after ten weeks away teaching Sunday school. I had the unplanned opportunity to talk to a coworker about stress and briefed some. Dinner was complete with sushi and dessert at night.

November 20, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment