Thursday, November 1, 2018

Year 3.24

Year 3.24 was a great week. I went to tst book exhibition after a long absence. On Monday our prayer group had dinner together. I started working on the corrections to my new books.

Day two I was off to see Dr Yu who told me I have no aneurysm. He was very gracious to me. It was good news but I’d better wait for tomorrow’s visit to the hospital.

On Wednesday was leaders meeting, followed by an important hospital appointment. The doctor even said no surgery is needed. My department coworker was with me.

On day four I made an hours walk following a doctor’s advice. I made my first appearance at a new fellowship at night. I have decided to visit more after the present pastor has left.

On Friday I visited Paul at ymca, where I met Chu from my old denomination in USA. More important friend Jon was in town for four days to check on my health. I took the day off and we had mixed grill dinner at KF. At night I could feel my right foot wearing slippers.

On day six I took Jon to the Peak. He was also here to learn how to use the Grammar Bible.  I was gracious for his presence and insights.

On Sunday I thought students the Greek alphabet. They were really good. Later at mid noon I led a prestudy for the new fellowship. At night we had “golden belly” dinner at Yata.

October 31, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment