Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Year 3.6

Year 3.6 was fast and furious. Twelve coworkers send our good friend Alan off at airport for his next challenge of ministering in Kingston, Canada. Many of us were very fond and proud of him, me too. Later I had a good chiro hour. At night four Pth interns graduated from ABS.

Day 2 was boisterous. Buddy took coworkers out for tea to celebrate his election into EC at 345 pm with an aided public announcement from the pastor. The atmosphere was so positive.

Wednesday was decision day turned awry for candidate. It will be felt for a long time. I dreamed 167 to 100 of passing. Leaders meeting had their input. Language meeting followed but I was so tired.

Day 4 lunch was with an editor. Book is set for December release. There was no time to waste because I had to work on my Sunday sermon. Meanwhile yesterday’s news reverberated. At evening I had foot treatment; everything is falling apart. This time he worked on my cold feet.

Friday fellowship was canceled due fifth Friday, which was a good thing because I had to attend a night memorial service. After the service we had dinner together. A coworker spouse asked me if I think of Doris at the same funeral home. Not much because it’s not same room but there were memories building.

Day 6 I finally activated my fruit phone for regular use after finding out there’s no way I could retrieve WhatsApp messages from my old phone. had to preach at night, when I received a very unfavorable feedback.

Sunday I preached the same sermon but the comments were very favorable. I had dinner with my English counterpart and a seminary student at TWW. The food and fellowship were great. I bought two pillows and a frying pan with hands to help me carry pan and pillows home.

July 3, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment