Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Year 3.10

Year 3.10 is a big shocker. On Monday I was supposed to visit an Indonesian senior but I had to intervene between two feuding brothers who have not met for eight years. The older one is smart but the younger is sentimental so I empathized with latter. The worse is their mom was already in coma but I was glad they could agree on a solution after two hours deadlock.

Day two was preaching class which is on the right track. Two could not get out of bed. My two coworkers and I brainstormed a plan to get an intern in because we ran out of one this year and there are holes to fill in choir and sz work.

Wednesday leaders meeting started early to discuss declining attendance but the end was a shocker. One shoe fitted but one big shoe dropped and my headache spinned until Some said it may not be bad 唔一定係唔好. I spent some time sighing away.

Day four was a dream of giving Doris’ old boyfriend her phone, if that would make her happy. Lunch was with an old hand who gave input but nothing was solved. Dinner with neighbors was a good break to get my mind off things. I bought a cake to celebrate my upcoming anniversary with Doris.

Friday fellowship was family gathering so I joined relatives group. My new fellowship leader has agreed to do James for our next prestudy. I returned home for prayer walk, a luxury for the last few days.

Day six lunch was with two, after which it took him three hours to submit his visa before returning to have dinner with me. My coworker asked two to join us for dinner and gave a proposal. I trust my coworker much as we could use a person with music background and an intern.

Sunday was Macdonald breakfast for two. I prayed for an English couple both with pain related problems especially the latter who had a crash. At night one and mom came for dinner. Twos mom accepted Christ. We had prayer and sang 親眼看見你 with two playing his first song.

July 31, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment