Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Year 3.7

Year 3.7 was a simmering week. Monday was a holiday, so I had breakfast with Doris’ sisters and youth. At noon I bought lilies and rested for one and a half hours before I decided night to go to the Mui’s for World Cup, Brazil versus Mexico. I reached home 1 pm on a tiring night.

Day 2 The lack of sleep caught up with me but I had to lead prayer meeting with my coworker R. The drama after lunch made everyone grouchy and touchy. Nevertheless I paid for drinks to celebrate buddy’s appointment to leadership.

On Wednesday I did not attend leaders meeting because I was running out of work time because I had to attend another prayer meeting after lunch. The language tensions did not let up. Buddy left for ten days vacation.

Day 4 I had coffee with a neighbor who is planning to interview for a job in Canada. A coworker told the sad news of her husband’s suspected nose cancer. After work I had foot treatment. I had prayer walk at night.

On Friday I had lunch with a lay leader R who was concerned for coworkers. Later I had such a headache with a disgruntled decision leader bent on reversal action. At night I had dinner with To and attended couples fellowship. My helpers came to watch World Cup with me.

Day 6 Adter a short club breakfast sz left. It was a sad day to lay to rest a coworker’s father. After that I celebrated youth Jeff’s birthday, followed by taking over buddy’s prestudy class. Night fellowship was big group where I heard a good testimony and left.

Sunday school was into second last week with overview next week left. Overall it was a most satisfying study. I attended English worship and then prayer meeting. At night I had some quiet time by myself.

July 10, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment