Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Year 3.9

Year 3.9 ended with two Js return. On Monday I had lunch locally because my chiropractor session was canceled. Nevertheless I had drinks with buddy and neighbor. I met with Gao over dinner.He was ready for seminary trading but there was a lack of mandarin schools.

Day two was preaching class in the morning followed by preaching discussion after coworkers meeting. After the meeting I bumped into Some and told him wheels are falling off. Some promptly asked me to call for youth drinks. The person was not available. At night I wrote to worker two to calm things down.

On Wednesday I got Some last minute call for lunch to smooth things out and we heard how frustrating and helpless things are. Language meeting meanwhile was calm. Personnel issues were presented to our group out of the blue. Night leaders meeting ended at midnight so I slept at one.

Day 4 was disastrous. I hurt my back as my hand treatment was about to start, so I ended up being treated  for my back rather. I blame it on previous night meeting. I could not do prayer walk or sit comfortably, so I slept earlier.

On Friday I had lots of visitors. A USA friend shared with me about his Israel trip. At night I treated the shandong boys to dinner. The father was a former student and they were in Hk for the first time. My relatives did not attend fellowship so I left early because it had been a full day for me.

Day six I shopped for a skillet for One. At noon I led prestudy for buddy and then joined seniors shortly before I joined my boys for dinner. One was back from camp and another from bj. Two helped me carry skillet to One’s place. Two gave me a big hug upon seeing me knowing how long he’s gone and the headaches he experienced. One sweetly offered to cut my hair before Doris’ day tomorrow.

Sunday was two years two months without Doris. I still miss my Doris and her memories are still alive inside me. My worship was interrupted by a request to visit a dying friend at the hospital, which was arranged for tomorrow. Seafood dinner was with usual youth but included shandong brothers. All left after prayer by 1030.

July 24, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment