Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Year 3.11

Year 3.11 was a sick week. I went to an early lunch with a member who wants to enrol in seminary to be a tent maker missionary. The first class is Greek so he adopted me as backup teacher, not that I have much choice. The rest of the day was a quiet rest before I returned home for dinner.

Day two lunch was with interns. It was a quiet day in another way because it is a week off for coworkers meeting, so I spent noon teaching two language before seminary begins. I had to double up on Gal 6 for Sunday sermon and skipped mra which I heard was unpleasant. Today was anniversary dinner so i ate at passion with a friend to remember Doris my love.

Wednesday prayer morning I heard was distressing. I have too much on my hands and my third point had yet to round into shape. Buddy attended for the first time and it was as much a shock to him as it was my first time in January, which I have not attended since.

Day four was more work on the same passage but not much progress. After work was hand treatment at night. Two recorded the first ten Hebrew words with vety good pronunciation all the way, I am way proud.

On Friday I finally wrapped up the sermon satisfactorily even though the conclusion is undone. Night fellowship was canceled due revival meetings. I discovered bumps on my head and realized I was sick with sneezing in the morning as symptoms.

Day six was morning schedule for a change due revival meeting. Lunch was with a prospect but the gap is still huge, so I felt it was a waste of time. I left after work for night prayer walk. In a dream this week I was a lowly number 400 in seniority.

Sunday breakfast was with language committee. It was a rewarding sermon time. English worship celebrated two coworkers birthday. Lunch was with an English prospect but there is still a big gap to close. At night we went to TWW for dinner and dessert before we called it a day.

August 7, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment