Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Year 2.49

Year 2.49 was not good for my health. On Monday I took my brother and his wife plus a youth to Morning tea but I was annoyed with my brother's inappropriate remarks to others. Later we headed to the fruit market followed by high tea at tsing yi. I finished the first version of OT Grammar Bible in a month, which was a lot of work. Now I hand it to three youths to edit for v2.

Day 2 my brother and wife headed home. Regardless he was fun to be with. He also left a cold with me. Sunday sermon was coming fast, so I had to work doubly hard. A friend had a meeting meltdown with Some, so I had dinner to console the person.

On Wednesday morning I had breakfast with a pth guy and asked him if he could give support to seminary youngsters. Next I attended a leaders meeting that ended on time. I was so glad because I was behind due morning breakfast and our meeting. At night the Tuesday person was mad at me for asking questions, but most did not see the questions as problems.

Day 4 morning I received a call from a USA guy who is having marital and property problems with his wife and wanted to move to the island. I had to cancel my doctor's appointment for my cough to meet with the person. My hand treatment went well.

On Friday morning I saw a doctor who gave me some ineffective medication. We had a department meeting and annual feedback with a co-worker. We didn't have couples fellowship, so I left early. 

Day 6 was a noisy day at the office due renovation.    I went with others to the library to escape the noise. There was no other fellowship due to retreat next Tuesday.

Sunday my throat was still inflamed but the sermon went well One youth accepted Christ. I did youth feedback and event home for a nap from the cold and had dinner with the youth.

May 1, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment