Friday, May 25, 2018

Year 2.52 Last week was a time of tears as I finalized this on the second anniversary of my beloved Doris' loss. Tears flooded my eyes last Monday morning as I had time to read what her Macau students wrote to her when they visited her urn on Saturday at home. I had M burgers for lunch with another buddy at church garage. After lunch I prayed with my buddies and A bound to Canada. After that I sent my mentor Herman off to USA after three months at ABS. They shocked me with six luggages for two people.

Day 2 Two sermon groups asked me to meet after coworkers meeting. Gal. 6 grroup met half an hour while the other just passed notes. I just wanted it done asap because the quality is so so. At night I had dinner with Jacob and family at his residence.

On Wednesday I had morning appointment with chiropractor who worked satisfactorily on my numbed left leg. Then our department had lunch with a birthday staff. Night leaders meeting ended before 11pm for the first time.

Day 4 I am working feverishly on my revised marketplace book to give Doris a present on her second anniversary loss. I was in good shape with the self imposed deadline. After half day work I went for hand treatment.

Friday was a relaxing day because there was no night fellowship. SDD leader called for a last minute meeting to collect church resources, so I was one of his sought volunteeers, no escape but I limited the meeting to one hour.

Day 6 was emotional for me. I kept thinking of my beloved wife off and on. Night was calm because fellowship was cancelled for another event. At night I did prayer walk but no stretching, as chiropractor warned.

Sunday was emotional from the get go. My tears on MTR was interrupted by familiar faces who asked many questions. Language worship also brought tears with a song我要永永远远愛着耶稣. The language baptism for three was at Tuen Mun followed by dinner with three youths at my place, where we shared our prayers. Thank God for their company.

May 22, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment