Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Year 2.51

Year 2.51 means the second anniversary of Doris' loss is just one week away only! On Monday I had lunch with my neighbor and his wife. Life is full of surprises. A Canada friend audioed me to to say that a neighbor of mine i have been praying for daily and had immigrated to Canada is now attending his church in Canada.  Later I had chiropractor treatment after two months' absence. At night I attended buddy's couples fellowship anniversary.

Day 2 meeting did not turn out well and most were flat. The backfire was hard to take with younger ones taking it to heart and wanting their say. At night eight surpringly attended men's fellowship, the most to date in the year. One stayed over.

On Wednesday morning I woke to a dream of Doris. Last week I prayed for a dream for the coming anniversary, so I am content. She was in a very good shape wearing a white T-shirt and sky blue shorts while packing a lunch box for the next day. Breakfast was with a youth. At the office had 18 short audios in the morning to reply while working on a sermon. Later I attended the leaders' meeting while working furiously on my PC. I managed to get my point across why a co-worker failed to attend. My day was almost gone after the meeting, so I bypassed next meeting.

My hand treatment was cancelled, so I laid back and had coffee downstairs in the morning. At least I have been consistent with night prayer walk.

Friday came by and my voice was slowly recovering. I had dinner with Doris' sister and her husband before fellowship.

Day 6 began with a 10am bank signing, lunch with language director and meeting with other department. I finally sent all 200 photos to my video angel to make Doris video for her anniversary. All went well  and I stayed behind for a short fellowship at night. It was wonderful to see pth C back again after a six months' absence.

Sunday kicked off with my first AGLT class and the response from the 67 students were strong. I also attended the language worship followed by English worship, then lunch with youth, drinks with two coworkers, dinner with youth because Yao remembered Doris with flowers and vase, how sweet!

May 15, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment