Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Year 2.48

Year 2.48 means we are into the last month of Doris' second year of loss. Monday was breakfast with a former coworker Augustine, followed by flower day as usual. Not to lose momentum I worked on OT Grammar Bible version 1 on my day off, to finish my part in a week's time.

Day 2 Next week's sermon is not there yet. We had a briefing that did not go well, so all were on tender hooks for a while. Immediately young men responded doubtfully.

On Wednesday I had the usual weekly language meeting. So far things are on schedule.Dinner was with a leader to see how we could lead our division. Joint leaders meeting ended past midnight, so I had to take 1230am bus home.

Day 4 I woke to a dream that Doris and I were  chosen as space occupants with my buddy in a two story capsule subdivided four slices each level. At night
my brother David and wife arrived from KL, so life was interesting. We had dinner at Tsing Yi that night.

On Friday I took half a day off to take my brother and wife around. First two buddies and Wei Seng had breakfast with him to share the gospel, but David declined accepting Christ but at least he did not immediately decline unlike before. Then I took them to walk Central tourist spots before I returned to work.

On Saturday I woke to a dream of shaing a rubber floater with my brother when we were stranded and giving one to his wife, but he thought his wife had none, so he wanted to give his to her. I left my brother morning at home with a coffee card because I had a division feedback meeting, had an 11am haircut for tomorrows special day, then joined lunch with brother and wife at Simply Life and returned to do a prestudy ppt presentation. I joined thesenior couples for Night fellowship.

Sunday was a challenge. Besides doing feedback I had a drink with my division coleader, then joined my brother to buy flowers for Doris 23rd month of loss, ending with high tea in PE restaurant.

April 24, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment