Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Year 2.36

Year 2.36 was as sad as it could get because of a friend's loss. Monday was lunch with two youths. I paid for lunch to teach them to pay it forward. After lunch I got a haircut for the 18th month of Doris' loss. Next was to meet up with a buddy to visit the husband of a friend whose life was in the balance at the hospital.

Day 2 I wanted to return to the hospital but there were too many visitors already. The day went by grievously for me with the man still in coma. At night I uploaded all my 2017 sermons online.

Wednesday morning  came with the news that the doctors had called the family in for latest news. I ended my morning breakfast when news broke that the collapsed runner could not make it. I cried a lot with the family and coworkers. The rest of the day was glum but I had language meeting and a chiropractor appointment.

The next day we had Thai lunch for USA intern who was leaving. I forgot about it and had to take a taxi. We had good fellowship.

Friday was a busy day. We had lunch with a previous staff, then met with Some, addressed another family's inheritance issue and then joined fellowship dinner with relatives.

Day 6 I had to attend late lunch with Peter T who knew me previously, unknown to me. They bought 20 disciple books to take home. At night I attended fellowship but had dinner with USA intern.

Sunday was a sad day for me at leaders retreat where I cried my heart out for Remy, Doris And Kevin.

January 30, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment