Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Year 2.33

Year 2.32 was a joyous yet moving week. On Monday morning I attended church's early morning worship where I was touched singing the last song. I had mostly recovered but still missed Doris in the new year.

Day 2 After work on new year  I rested in the morning. My sermon on Philipians 1 was coming and I had to make progress because core meetings and responsibilities slowed all my work down.

Wednesday morning I went to see a Chinese chiropractor. At noon there was a lot of wear and tear solving and separating two opposing  forces, but there is hope and progress. At night I attended an English meeting presentation.

Day 4 I woke up to a dream of Doris who wanted to look for a job somewhere else. Not much had changed with her. On my part in the dream I was trying to coordinate everything, including chores and where to meet. Thursday lunch was with American friend who played badminton at church.

On Friday fellowship returned and I attended the big group opening. The biggest thing tjat night was getting ready to debut文法聖經 on play store at midnight but the first download was seven minutes before the next day. I was emotional thinking of her.

Day 6 was budget vetting followed by lunch with attendees. At night was fellowship and I was sentimental too. Saturday was Doris' birthday too, so shedding tears was inevitable.


Sunday's Philipians 1 sermon was unexpectedly powerful, as powerful as Ecclesiastes 1. Two wanted the ppt. It was emotional twice overas my mentee preached an excellent message earlier, probably his last here. At night I joined an American friend for dinner.

January 9, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment