Sunday, August 22, 2021

6.12

 Year 6.12 is birthday week. On Monday I had farewell dinner with P with G joining us at our usual Vietnamese restaurant, followed by drinks at another place.


Day two was breakfast with a concerned brother D over mistreatment by leaders. The day rolled by fast with two in school this week.


Wednesday morning was leaders meeting and I am glad we’re almost dissolving soon because we’re like all things that are changing in hk, yet there’s no future form yet.


Day four lunch was with former intern and his former supervisor. It was expensive at nearby R but I’m not the host. It was also the end of four days of preaching class for interns. The video will be priceless.


Friday was bd lunch with staff and they roared in laughter when I said, hk Add oil!


Day six was MJ lunch at festival walk. I don’t know they serve lunch there. Older Sibling was anxious I would reveal ther person’s dating and date.


Our staff gave Ting a farewell luncheon before baptism. I took F home to join others guys for my bd bash and we had a blast, durian and all plus prayer.


August 17

No comments:

Post a Comment