Sunday, August 15, 2021

6.11

 Year 6.11 was drama to go. Monday was changing ID, as promoted by Mok sisters’ scare tactics. I got back to my chiropractor on time so I didn’t have to cancel.


Day two was worship meeting represented by new E coworker J. I happily sponsored tea for departing P and gave the person the full treatment.


Wednesday was prayer with new and old leaders. Lots of work is expected. I met SP but did not think I’m best fitted or used. Like I always say, I’m just a human doing.


Day four lunch and tea with interns was enjoyable. Just hope they enjoy my seminars. I heard a good revival lecture but murmured, Why are lecturers good and their grads so so?


Friday breakfast was with tardy Calvin but this time he was earlier than me! I gave ten books to his first year classmates.


Day six core was better than I thought but much work must be done with one less coworker.

 

Sunday was a good day as we had a farewell luncheon and I continued to interact with newcomers and invited some to my home for dinner next week. 


August 10, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment