Tuesday, August 31, 2021

6.13

 Week 6.13 was a lively post-birthday week. On Monday birthday proper the Mok family took me out for buffet, then I had tea with buddy, followed by Oz Chan for dinner.


Day two was a post-birthday all meeting day, except for drinks with coworkers. I don’t get much done on Tuesdays.


Wednesday was an interesting day because I managed to look through the translation on Doris’ new blog. Night leaders meeting was a horror as I left at 115am but I was glad I caught the bus in ten minutes!


Day four I was so tired but I managed to lead the North Point preaching seminar and had lunch with Nehemiah and Connie.


Friday was a big day because I found a video converter and a video merger website! I managed to edit a lot of old videos of Doris and uploaded it.


Day six was busy with icc, then purchased  flowers and got a haircut to remember Doris,  and later join Ronald for lunch.


Sunday was monthly anniversary of Doris’ loss but I had to attend restructuring meeting.

Anyway I must say I’m doing well for all the drama!


Aug 24, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment