Saturday, March 6, 2021

5.41

 Year 5.41 was a nostalgic week. Monday was four years and nine months after Doris’ loss. I had breakfast with my coworker neighbor but tears fell from my eyes in the morning when I was by myself reflecting. Later I went to get flowers for Doris at flower street.


Day two a few of us had lunch with a department coworker and his wife for lunar new year. Already two of my beloved coworkers had left and one soon!


I had an unexpected challenge Wednesday when a pastor asked me to help his team member with his emotional problems. It’s not easy for young guys in ministry.


Day four was a chiropractor visit in the new year with new but more expensive feet medication, charging me $850.


Friday was a long para church organization meeting but I survived it. Honestly I rather spend more time on grammar bible. 


Day six was back to normal praise team practice with less restrictions. I’m glad my opinion on praise team rehearsal booking was eventually solved.


Sunday was early an breakfast with praise members and a talk with one about his possible future studies in USA.


March 2, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment