Thursday, March 11, 2021

5.42

 Year 5.42 was a relaxing day but i made a big change in revising my grammar Bible. Monday was a packed revival day so I decided to buy flowers nearer at Tsuen Wan and wontons as well.


Day two was the start of working on Revelation 2 the whole week. A KE coworker wanted to join me at lunch to tap my brain. Coworkers meeting returned to physical meetings.


On Wednesday night a youth P shared with me over dinner about her experience quarantined in China. Prayer meeting was canceled due revival meetings.


Day four was a chiropractor visit and a short time working a revelation. Other than that the revivals were going smoothly except for organization promotion that turned me off.


On Friday I met Indonesian Felix for the first time to hear of his language work first hand. It’s a hard life  ahead for him being single and jobless.


On Saturday I had zoom English meeting in the morning. Three of us can have lunch now. PA volunteered to open the choir doors so I was grateful. 


Sunday was return to four restrictions and people really were happier for it. Today’s attack on democracy was shocking but symbolic and symptomatic.


March 10, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment