Sunday, March 21, 2021

5.43

 Year 5.43 was a climatic grammar bible week. On Monday I returned to leg massage but my chiropractor later warned me against it because it messed up my veins.


Day two was physical meeting once again and half time work at the office is permitted in preparation for full time office hours. We said goodbye to our favorite coworker Frank.


On Wednesday I received news my latest book has been accepted for publication. 同行無界 has been ready for a year but the pandemic put everything on hold.


Day four was lunch with a two weeks new navy coworker. Ministry in the new times is harder than usual and more staff is needed.


On Friday I’ve been having with my numbers in my new office pc - six of the keys malfunctioned. I’m glad I’ve been making progress and is nearly done with my second draft grammar Bible.


Day six was pth ministry meeting every two months and praise team rehearsal. A team practiced for Easter and things are rolling.


Sunday was the usual worship and lunch with coworkers. It’s also the end of my second draft revisions!


March 16, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment