Friday, February 19, 2021

5.39

 Year 5.39 was lunar new year. On Monday I had breakfast with my leaving neighbor, did grammar and left to buy flowers among a sea of people at flower street. I was happy buying a discounted bonsai.


Day two was a chiropractor visit on his last day of work for new year. I was busy bee working on second week of grammar second draft.


On Wednesday relatives had a new year lunch and i had takeout for buddy. It was a short lunch but it’s good for those waiting for our seats. New year is coming and business is brisk.


Day four we had drinks before next day’s holiday. I had Eve dinner with Lau family.


New year was here on Friday. In the morning I wiped my tears thinking of Doris. At night the youth came for plate 🥘 and we had a good time.


Day six seven went to the peak for a walk. Lunch and even dessert. It was a good outing and I took the ferry home.


Sunday I was sad that work was unevenly distributed but I had grammar to attend to and finished till Lev 19!

Even fellowship was canceled.


February 16, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment