Thursday, July 23, 2020

Year 5.8

Year 5.8 was an unexpected live worship week. On Monday I had lunch with my prayer buddies because Cheng and his wife are having a birthday this week. His wife always appreciate talking to us since her time at church is limited due to her work.

On day two I stayed home for the plumber to replace my toilet bowl for $4,500. I had to double back again before 530pm for the contractor to turn on the water and to settle the bill.

Wednesday was leaders night meeting but I was glad we ended by ten so that I can join up with youth zoom prayer meeting.

Day four was half a day at the deserted office but we always have enough coworkers present for a drink or a meal. I also had the chiropractor to meet.

On Friday student finally moved in for good. I’m way over my head so I’m just going to wing it and let my “live and let live” attitude take over, which I’m adapt at. It would a month to adjust.

Saturday was bike riding for youth so I joined the adults and had dinner with coworker. I have nervous energy for tomorrow’s preaching.

Sunday was preaching day for me returning to live worship, but my preparation was not good for an old message. I had dessert first time by myself after youth fellowship. At night student masssged my worn out leg.

July 21, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment