Thursday, July 16, 2020

Year 5.7

Year 5.7 was a freakish week because of a third wave of virus outbreak. On Monday I did my best to focus on my writing and had a quiet meal with friends. I started listening to coworkers’ sermons for my own devotion.

On day two I had a birthday breakfast for a friend canceled. It’s hard to get going for everybody. We have a worship meeting but there’s nothing new because the news got worse the next few days.

On Wednesday leaders meeting was smooth without the hour sharing on prayer items. At night two told me the benefits of reading Nahum, so I decided to make it my next series after 2 Peter.

Day four was a HK workshop. I asked how plain should our preaching be and he said can quote ordinary sources. I went to see my chiropractor without finishing the talk.

Friday was a breakfast canceled because my coworker had trouble finishing up his sermon. I sent out my third week of sermon ministry video, this time by Philemon Choi. I finally finished Luke 6 sermon for my new book.

Day six I woke up disoriented, thinking it’s Friday instead of Saturday and didn’t catch up until after lunch when we had a department meeting. The music practice was hilarious when I had to play the music. Student moved a luggage to my place.

Sunday was relaxing because I did not have to preach! The new virus measures discouraged a lot of people from coming, so we’re only a third full.

July 14, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment