Friday, July 3, 2020

Year 5.5

Year 5.5
Year 5.5 is nervous week leading to the city’s anniversary. Monday was after four years and one month of Doris’ loss, so I got my hair cut, not a day too late! At night I had dinner with Monday coworkers.

Day two was a frantic day writing Sunday’s sermon on Habakkuk 2. I don’t have much time because Thursday is a public holiday. At least I finished point 1!

Wednesday morning was an early Mei Foo home gathering for leaders. We had lunch and I hurried to write point two and three after lunch.

Day four was HK public holiday and I rested, but it was boring, and my writing was too slow. I decided to return my PC to office.

Friday was a good day because I finished my sermon and translation. Still I was not prepared for the response because it was rather dry.

Day six was a morning ICC meeting. All is well after the love to a new premise. We had our usual music practice but included a welcome song to Andy.

Sunday was an intensely personal day because of the sermon subject matter. At lunch we celebrated a young couple’s make up wedding lunch. Praise God the sermon was well-received and we had dessert as usual.

July 1, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment