Monday, July 13, 2020

Year 5.6

Year 5.6 was sermon week for two weeks in a row! Monday was a good rest day but I returned to church to work on my sermons.

Day two was training day but I skipped because I had to attend another on Thursday. I received the syllabus for a course I was invited to co-teach but Greek was the last thing on my mind for students to master in order to teach them preaching. I told them I’m not interested in Greek at my age!

Wednesday was July 1 public holiday. I didn’t join any crowds but I did have lunch in dragon tribe and on the way home checked out ifc and landmark.

Day four was an interesting seminar on the latest Act. I asked speaker Cheung how plain should we be in future preaching and he said just quote norms. I wrote a letter to tell all the latest developments in the department.

On Friday my supervisor and I sat down with a coworker who refused to let go of his work. Truly he’s a good person trapped in the old man. I sent out Kong’s sermon for my week 2 online ministry.

Day six I went to core meeting but it was canceled. We had lunch together and later had music practice. I will have a new housemate soon- a student going through hard times!

Sunday is hectic as usual on a preaching week. Language worked acted out for missing a guitar. I had to finish my English sermon and then rush in time to do lords supper in pth. We had dessert and I missed my china son.

July 7, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment